Hightech’s Triple Extractor Configuration Provides Maximum Flexibility
The triple extractor configuration is the most flexible configuration in an SCF system. The machine’s flexibility is enhanced by our automation-by-recipe process.
It can be configured automatically as:
- Semi-Continuous: System runs one vessel after another automatically but pauses between extraction until operator presses “continue”.
- Serial Triple: System runs one vessel at a time automatically then stops when all three vessels are completed.
- Multistep Serial Triple:
- System automatically runs Step 1 of a multi-step recipe, one vessel at a time.
- System then pauses when all three vessels are completed, until operator presses “continue.”
- System will then automatically run Step 2, one vessel at a time.
- System then pauses when all three vessels are completed until operator presses “continue,” etc. (Up to five steps are possible.)
- Multistep Serial Triple w/S0 Option:
- System automatically runs Step 1 of a multi-step recipe, one vessel at a time, collecting extract in Separator S0.
- When all three vessels are completed, the system activates the S0 bypass valve and automatically continues to Step 2 of the recipe collecting extract in S1/S2 & S3 until all three vessels are completed.
- Continuous Overlapping Extraction:
- The system runs a one-step recipe starting with E1.
- When the cycle is half complete, it overlaps the cycle with E2, then E2 overlaps with E3, then E3 and E1, etc. continuously until stopped.
The Double S0/S1 Option offers the possibility to collect some fraction in S0 and a different fraction in S1, S2 and S3 in sequence with S0/S1. S0 is typically gravimetric. S1, S2, 3S are cyclonic.
The system can be configured automatically as:
- S0 to S1 to S3, to collect in S0 terpenes.
- S1 to S2 to S3, to collect in S1 cannabinoids.
- S0 to S1 to S2 to S3 to have heavier fraction fractionate in S0 and S1.
These features are used with multi-step program recipes.